Coffin Ship Coffin Ship

liar

in the last review you said it was off because it was in french, but i was IN your class and it was just as bad in french! quit making up excuses and tell the truth, you dont konw how to lip sync!

BlackMagiK666 responds:

KYLE !!

Actually no, in socials, tha dvd player is shit, causing ALL sounds to be delayed

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

???

is madness over...? Because it is, by far the best stuff on newgrounds. Ever. It spans from movies to games, and has one of the greatest games every created. You can't end it. No way.

The Battlefield III The Battlefield III

great

its great, but ehy did you use swift 3d? looked pretty 2d to me.

Dragon ball Z is Dumb. Dragon ball Z is Dumb.

great

I liked it. The last guy who reviewed it is a total dumbass. Dbz sucks. End of story. Your voice sounds like cartman.wich is cool. I also like the part about how the bible is wrong.

Joe Zombie :: Episode 4a Joe Zombie :: Episode 4a

nb

I have only one question, why are the guys searching a house with silenced telescopic sniper rifles? just sayin'...

Marsh-Mellow-Madness Marsh-Mellow-Madness

ffffffffff

That guy got what he deserved.
But Al la fin? I know that la fin is the end, but what is the al?

Krinkels responds:

the AL was for fun, so was the la, really... try putting in superfulous 'al' and 'la's all around your words, its al la fun!

Gates of hell (optimized) Gates of hell (optimized)

ljm;j

it was ok, i like how you did the backround in black and the people in white.But that girl reminded me about the stupid bitchy girl in the ring who came out of he tv and killed people.And what was the name of the song there?

rebel episode 4 rebel episode 4

it was ok

The drawings were sweet, and the animation was ok( too fast!)But it just didn't make any sense! But i really like your drawings.

Snes Fight Snes Fight

i like the part were he farted!

.:Last Resort:. .:Last Resort:.

yuppers

I have that exact pair of siccors...

adam-p89 responds: