Coffin Ship Coffin Ship

liar

in the last review you said it was off because it was in french, but i was IN your class and it was just as bad in french! quit making up excuses and tell the truth, you dont konw how to lip sync!

BlackMagiK666 responds:

KYLE !!

Actually no, in socials, tha dvd player is shit, causing ALL sounds to be delayed

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

???

is madness over...? Because it is, by far the best stuff on newgrounds. Ever. It spans from movies to games, and has one of the greatest games every created. You can't end it. No way.

The Battlefield III The Battlefield III

great

its great, but ehy did you use swift 3d? looked pretty 2d to me.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

great

great, lovin it. Most people killed in one shot:171(Woudln't try it, it goes reeeeeeeaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyy slow)

max-abernethy responds:

I can't believe you actually kept it going for that long :)

Clock Legends Clock Legends

cool

IT was cool, but I LOVED the preloader. Im not sure if you made it yourself because im pretty sure I saw it on that movie "R"(the one that talks about philosophy).Could you send it to me?

cableshaft responds:

Yep, the preloader was drawn by robt and programmed by myself for everyone to use on Clock Day.

I'm Tricky I'm Tricky

ok

ITs pretty good. but what you need is a scoreboard. nOw that would be sweet.maybe a score board and when u kil a hundred clowns you get a rocket launcher!and then a flamethrower.. and then you get anoing people to throw at Tricky!!! like sadam husien, osma bin laden, justin timberlake, micheal jackson, george bush, gordon cambell..... etc. Now that would be sweeeT!